[DeTomaso] My little repaint project is growing....

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Oct 10 20:23:39 EDT 2009

I can confirm that figure as I relatively recently (2005) had to replace mine due to a failed roller bearing inside the trans which wiped out the input shaft. Kudos to Mike who took the time to re-pack the shaft before shipping it to me as reportedly the shaft was not packed quite the way one would expect for a piece that expensive.

Tomas