[DeTomaso] Only high beam lights...

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Thu Oct 8 18:09:55 EDT 2009

 Several years ago I bought a new switch assembly from Larry Stock and it has this feature; however, it only works when the headlights are on unlike some of the more modern cars. I believe that Steve Wilkinson also advertised this type of switch many years ago.
Forest
 -------------- Original message from JDeRyke at aol.com: --------------