[DeTomaso] Only high beam lights...

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri Oct 9 01:43:34 EDT 2009

forestg at att.net skrev:

>  Several years ago I bought a new switch assembly from Larry Stock and it has this feature; however, it only works when the headlights are on unlike some of the more modern cars. I believe that Steve Wilkinson also advertised this type of switch many years ago.

It works also with the lights off in Panteras that came with this from
the factory. The owners manual and the schematic shows the switch
without this feature.

> Forest

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21