[DeTomaso] NPC - Clear Coat

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 8 12:42:37 EDT 2009

Your not going to want to sand between coats of spray can clear. Use mutiple coats and get a little further out each coat. Make sure if you spray over IT. IT is at least grey schotch padded. The scuffed surface gives the paint something to stick to.I hope your work is down low, because if it is in the center of the hood it will always show. Bill from Slickum Paint Shop