[DeTomaso] NPC - Clear Coat

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:51:22 EDT 2009

Steel Wool also works well between clear coats,

For color scotch pads are good, always wet sanding with 800-1,500 is an
option.

Oh Yeah, they sell these sanding sponges at Lowe's, Home Depot that are
awesome ( because they hold their own water reducing dips into a bucket and
don't clog as quickly as sandpaper ).

Always wipe it down afterwards between coats of anything ( except wrinkle
paint of course ) with some kind of thinner or solvent before repainting and
let it evaporate.

Michael Shortt
Savannah, Georgia