[DeTomaso] The Fake Pantera Lives????

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:17:41 EDT 2009

I looked at your pictures and they represent exactly what I have except for
the Calafornia emmisions pic. My car is a 1973 L ( not a Calafornia car ) i
have the tag near the master cylinder ( surrounded by felt in a regtangular
cutout,) a vin tag on the dash near the drivers side windshield corner,  a
white plastic tag in the drivers door jamb with the full vin, and a small
body tag and  larger black information tag under the rear hatch on the
drivers side . No plate with any cut out over the vin tag anywhere.
Boyd