[DeTomaso] The Fake Pantera Lives????

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Oct 7 23:42:19 EDT 2009

Ah, I missed the part where Mike said he doesn't have one, sorry.

Here are photos of all the plates, except the one on the dash (which for
some reason, I failed to snap a pic of):
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=380&g2_page=2

Body Service plate is in front trunk on the pedal box.
Engine plate is in back.
Plastic (now cracked) VIN tag is in door jamb

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA