[DeTomaso] Very Little Pantera Content

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 20 10:09:02 EST 2009

I usually just read the posts as I've done for years and years.  If I have
something to add, I will, but usually do that by responding directly to the
person seeking information, especially if the topic is something that has
been discussed several times in the past on the forum.

With that said, I'm shocked at how long this no Pantera content political
thread has gone on.  I thought such things were prohibited, but no one has
done anything to curtail it this time.  I know all I have to do is hit the
delete key, which I've done probably 50 times since it started.  But that's
not the point-the point is, this is a deTomaso forum and it has been made
very clear in the past that these political threads are not allowed.  I
don't look forward to seeing "deTomaso" in the header any more because the
only other thing being discussed is clutches.

If this continues, I guess I'm left with the one option I
hate-unsubscribing.

Richard

Austin, TX

7080