[DeTomaso] Very Little Pantera Content

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:21:38 EST 2009

Well Richard, help me with my problem.  I've seen the wheels that are black, with a very thin stripe of the color of the car on them - where can I find these wheels?
[Our subdivision here in the Houston area, has a Forum like this one, for talking about local issues.  Politics kept popping up, so someone started a "subdivision - Political Forum."  It's hard not to discuss things like politics and religion - it's a people thing.]

Thanks, Bill