[DeTomaso] Very little Pantera content- Working? or Not Working?

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 07:46:00 EST 2009

Well, he's been on the job barely ten full months now, a bit over twenty percent of his term. Equating that to a standard 5 day work week, it's now early Tuesday morning. If I started a job with a messy inbox as full as his, almost ALL of left behind by my predecessor, and my boss expected it cleared by day two, I'd quit.Let's see how he's doing around Wednesday lunch time. In the meantime, yeah, things are slow around here. But, almost 4000 miles on the Pantera this year, a new record for me. Larry.
Message: 2