[DeTomaso] Very little Pantera content- Working? or Not Working?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:06:54 EST 2009

I have no idea if this thread is still active, here's my opinion regardless.

BO is vying with Jimmy Carter to go down as the worst President in US
history.

He was election was a not so much as endorsement of his candidacy as a knee
jerk reaction to the previous administration and the very poor option put
forth by the other majority party.

He had no extraordinary record of accomplishment, was rated as the MOST
liberal member of the Congress in his voting record.

He is an arrogant, self absorbed man who caters to those who feed his ego
and pull his strings.

I say this from personal first hand experience having some interaction with
him and the campaign staff during the election year.

As President, he has accomplished nothing except provide fuel to make this
countr's population  more divisive than ever, giving hope to those too lazy,
stupid or ill prepared
that their state supported slackluster ways will not only be allowed to
continue but that their lifestyles may actually improve under his
watch, while the vast majority of us continue to work to provide for
ourselves and our families with no real need for the federal government
except for National Defense.

Now for the Pantera content, I was told yesterday that I have a first place
trophy waiting on me as a result of the 20th Annual Mustang Club of America
show held in Georgia on Oct 23rd,
I had to leave after judging was complete due to another engagement out of
town.  The Pantera was put into the Ford Competition Class with 4  Cobras,
and  Thunderbolt Lightweight plus a couple I can't remember.  I couldn't
drive my own car to the show and had to trust someone else to do the honors,
my cast was still on the right leg and made getting into/out of the car
almost impossible, there was no chance of driving it.  My cast was removed
last week and while I still haven't driven it again yet, this weekend might
see that happen.

Michael Shortt

Savannah, GA.