[DeTomaso] Cleveland EFI Project, looking for help on adding intake manif...

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Tue Nov 3 22:38:09 EST 2009

I am no engineer as well, but I can tell you Ford and others have been
spending millions figuring out and fine tuning fuel injection and even their
early 80s and 90s fuel injections were set up with specific injector angles.
I think taping your manifold and welding up 8 fuel injector bungs with out
taking in account ideal angels and placement is going to cost you dearly in
terms of function and tuning. Fuel injection is nothing new and there are a
lot of specialty shops that sell properly prepared or properly prepare
manifolds for fuel injection. You gets what you pay for.

Paul