[DeTomaso] POCA Back Issues, Profiles/Newsletters

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun May 31 15:45:46 EDT 2009

This listing might leave out some I have in the garage and not presently
inventoried, but this is what's on my living room floor today.

http://www.asajayinc.com/temp/backissuescount 5-30-09.pdf

If you want some, you need to email me directly or use the contact form
at the club store:
http://www.poca.com/pocastore/index.php?main_page=contact_us

10% discount off total order for members only.
Profiles are $6 each
Newsletters are $2 each

Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail, no exceptions.  Because of weight
considerations we try to use the FLAT RATE boxes whenever possible to
save -you- money on shipping.

The POCA Club Store takes Mastercard, Visa and PayPal. (Please do not
send me CC info in an email, we'll make arrangements after we confirm we
have your desired back issues).

Contact me with your list,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired