[DeTomaso] ?Car stalls with hard braking to a stop only, not curves etc

RKMosier at aol.com RKMosier at aol.com
Sun May 10 23:08:57 EDT 2009

More than likely that sloshing is it.  Mine does it also.  I have  lowered
the float level a little more than normal.  For a while, per a tech  at
Holley, I ran a hose from one vent to the other with a v cut in the middle  and
on the top.  Apparently an old race trick.  That helped but did  not
eliminate the problem.  I guess I could lower the float more but not  being a carb
expert either I don't know what the down side to that is.   Anyone have an
idea?

Richard
3714

In a message dated 5/10/2009 7:29:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,