[DeTomaso] ?Car stalls with hard braking to a stop only, not curves etc

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Sun May 10 22:28:57 EDT 2009

Hello Clay,
     I suspect your float level is wrong?  I had the same problem for a long
time and I was pussy footin around with lowering the float level.  For some
reason,  I think I changed the float level significantly and the problem
disappeared.  I would guess that fuel is sloshing from the rear bowl to the
front and flooding the carb?  I am far from a carb expert and I may have
this all wrong,  but if memory serves me correctly,  that was the solution
to my loooong term problem.

Art