[DeTomaso] MASTER CYL

dferrato at aol.com dferrato at aol.com
Thu May 7 08:09:01 EDT 2009

HI Mike, I have a new master from a kit purchased from either Hall or
Dennis a good while back. I am not going to be using it, however it is
packaged up currently for shipment to Wilwood to spec another master
to match the rest of the components I got from them a while back. I
will unpack it and shoot a pic of it before sending it off. If it is
what you are looking for, I will see if Wilwood will send it to you
after they inspect it. If it is not what you need no problem. Dave
Ferrato # 5972