[DeTomaso] Pantera film

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Fri May 8 16:52:04 EDT 2009

Great video clip!

A couple of Pantera in this video clip are not in the Registry.
For example the car with the registration plate with "222".

It would be nice if they were all added to the Registry!

Göran?  Espen?

Chuck

Thanks for sharing Göran,

Lots of beauties there. :-)
The norwegian sportcar spring meet is held this sunday. Hopefully, someone
makes a film like this from there.

espen in norway

Here is a vido from Skokloster Castle Car meeting.
My car is in it on a few spots. Some grassreveing
is performed by the BMW Pantera.
Not by me then, it is to quite nowdays.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D0db8zD7VQ&feature=channel_page
Goran