[DeTomaso] TPR web site updates

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Mar 31 00:40:35 EDT 2009

For those of you living vicariously through others...
The TPR website now boasts more than 60 names of Pantera owners who have
tracked their car in an Open Road Race.  And we've not even started on
those who run regular track events like Texas World Speedway or Pocono.
See the list under TPR Members > National Members.

If you are an International Pantera racer, like our friend Patrick Hals,
let us know and we'll add you, like him, to our International Members list.

Check the photo gallery, many more contributions have rolled in from all
over.  See if you can find the photo of Mad Dog all dressed up for a
dinner banquet.  Yea, that's right, the Dog cleans up real nice.  :)

We started updating our Team Pantera Racing Seal of Approval list:
TPR Gear > TPR Seal of Approval

Oh, and check out the new poll.

Keep the shiny side up, or in the case of Michael Frazier, uh, keep the
stealth black, light-absorbing matte finish side up.  (that's just too
much to say).

*23 DAYS TO BBORR

Asa Jay
*