[DeTomaso] Haggerty and California

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 18:57:20 EDT 2009

My understanding is that the "1975 or older" and Historical Vehicle smog exemtions technically only exempt from testing, not from having the equipment on there.

i don't know if it is done or not, but if a visual inspection is done they will be looking for the charcoal canister, warm air intake system, and EGR systems.
Of course, you could just put them on for the inspection then take them off again