[DeTomaso] Haggerty and California

michaelsavga at gmail.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 07:24:18 EDT 2009

Cost depends upon agreed  value of coverage.  I have 60K for around 400 a year.   Michael Shortt

From:	"Will Demelo" <wdemelo at cogeco.ca>

Date:	Fri, 27 Mar 2009 06:32:45
To: <detomaso at realbig.com>; <juergenmwilms at googlemail.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Haggerty and California

Hey guys,
I'm selling a 72 and a fellow from Europe (who also has a home in
California) has a couple questions.
How much does Haggerty charge for a modified 72?
What's involved in titling a car in California from Canada. BTW, it was
bought in the US a few years ago.
Thanks, Will