[DeTomaso] Any Issue with using an Oil Pressure Gauge for Fuel Pressure???

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 21:06:54 EDT 2009

Hi Boyd,

    Basically, I plan to have a cage built into the body as tightly as possible, and build a new dash inside the cage.  I want to keep dash as close to stock as works, but sitting in the car and looking forward, I don't like having critical gauges as far below the windshield as the stock design.  It looks like there is only room for two 5 inch gauges (speedo and  MSD tach/boost gauge) I can see through the steering wheel, but I'd like the rest of the gauges to the left and right of the speedo and tach at the same height so I don't have to look down to see them.  I think there is plenty of room for the 2 5/8 gauges in that layout.

   I also bought a couple of the 2 1/16 MSD trans temp gauges so I can use one for oil temp.  Looking at the MSD gauge faces, I think it will be easy to print an overly on my PC to change the labels to what I want, mainly because of their unique design (no needle).

Ken  (it must be the agent orange finally getting to my brain after 40 years)