[DeTomaso] Oil Information

bwerner at live.com bwerner at live.com
Fri Mar 13 09:44:37 EDT 2009

For what it is worth, I have been using Schaeffer oil in all my personnel vechles and my fleet trucks.  It has been tested on several occasions using oil samples and it has proven to be the best oil I have ever used, period.  Since I switched to this oil about 5 years ago, I have not had any kind of engine, transmission or rear end failures.  I have used just about every kind of oil made, and believe me I will not switch from using Schaeffer Oil products.  Go to there website and look at what they have to offer.