[DeTomaso] Mechanical Fuel Pumps

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Sun Jun 28 20:36:45 EDT 2009

Scott,
     I have the RobbMc pump.  It was a mother dog to install because it is
bigger than most.  I understand that you can now have the fittings come out
the bottom of the pump instead of the sides,  that should solve the problem.
Regarding the fuel line at the bottom of the tank,  be aware that it does
make for added risk.  That is the way my blue car, (no banjo fitting),  was
set up and the fitting ripped out of the bottom of the tank.  So not only
was I lucky to have survived the impact of the crash,  I was also lucky I
didn't burn.

Art