[DeTomaso] Mechanical Fuel Pumps

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 20:06:35 EDT 2009

I know fuel pumps have been covered several times before, but I searched and
didn't find what I was looking for. I'm running a Holley 750DP

Does anyone have experience with the RobbMc Performance fuel pump #1020?

http://www.robbmcperformance.com/products/ford550.html

Any other recommendation for 120gph mechanical pumps?

My tank has been cleaned and coated and the metric drain plug replaced with npt (I think).
Any thoughts about using a banjo fitting off the bottom of the tank?
I should probably see if I can get a stardard AN8 fitting that doesn't
hang down too far....?????? I'm thinking I can get a larger fitting in the
bottom of the tank compared to the standard fuel line off the top.

Thanks! Scott