[DeTomaso] Elephant ears

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 17 15:52:47 EDT 2009

Here is a photo of the stock undercar location on my 1973.
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=2545

The photo is taken from the passenger side rear, looking forward and
slightly to the drivers side.  This is all that's left on my car.
Above this would normally be a flexible hose that went to the square
inlet on the air cleaner snorkel.  So the cold air intake was taking
air from just in front of and to the left of the right rear tire.

Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: