[DeTomaso] Elephant ears

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 17 17:37:33 EDT 2009

Okay, so here you go:
http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3628

Toying with the idea of creating a sheet metal plate that mounts on
the passenger side underbody just rear of the firewall and in front of
the tire.  This space is normally wide open to airflow.  So this would
create a very small portion of "belly pan" to reduce turbulence in
that area.  Mount one of these babies on that sheet and get the
benefit of nice cool air from under the car, into the air cleaner.

Well, it would make a nice replacement for the stock undercar air
intake anyway.

Asa Jay