[DeTomaso] Ls7 in pantera

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 03:02:16 EDT 2009

There is just something wrong about an LS7 in a Pantera.

In '97 we ran a club track event at Laguna Seca with the Ferrari Club in which Kerry Shaw ran his 454 powered Pantera...Kerry a great race and Pantera enthusiast for a good month before we went to Monterery talked smack about his monster powered Chevy and how fast it was....it was scary how fast that built 454
sounded. ;-/>

Long story short...It wasn't very fast... and Kerry wasn't able to pull me on the front straight and I also passed him on turn one coming down off the cork screw after the third lap gaining myself a much deserved black flag. ;-]>

I drove to Monterey, raced at the track and drove home to Huntington Beach.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com