[DeTomaso] Ls7 in pantera

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 00:56:02 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/16/09 20 24 25, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> Always knocking the Chevy! Don't get me wrong I'm not a convert but I
> seem to recall the Chevy powered car held it's own at the track last week,
> admittedly no match for an 850HP 2600lb Pantera with a seasoned driver, but
> we'll be back next year a bit wiser ;>)

Well, without mentioning any names, it's worth noting that one of the other
non-Pantera Chevy drivers at the track made *himself* carsick while
driving--he was on the verge of booting inside his own helmet!

He was okay the second day after doing *both* the patch and Bonine, but he
was downright
miserable the first day--might have only put in maybe 10 laps the whole
day.

Hilarious!

Mike (to his credit, he *did* come back for more and more-or-less conquered
the problem!)