[DeTomaso] Ls7 in pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:24:13 EDT 2009

According to the Quaife website the ZFQ can be ordered in either orientation, although I have not heard of anyone purchasing one for a Pantera.....yet. As you suggest one would have to check with GT Transmissions whether the adapter plate orientation is available for Chevy-Pantera use.

Always knocking the Chevy! Don't get me wrong I'm not a convert but I seem to recall the Chevy powered car held it's own at the track last week, admittedly no match for an 850HP 2600lb Pantera with a seasoned driver, but we'll be back next year a bit wiser ;>)

Julian