[DeTomaso] Electric Murphy

Jørn C. Olsen joernco at online.no
Sun Jul 5 11:05:32 EDT 2009

After troubleshooting we are down to the MSD Pro Billett distributor.  It
seem like the magnestic pickup isn`t working properly.

Wwhen the distributor turns slowly like when the starter motor is turning it
around, no signal and spark.

When I turn it fast it sends signal and spark.

Have to order a new magnetic pickup or I will pull the engine and install
the fuel injection and CDI ignition.

J.C.