[DeTomaso] Pantera Jeep

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sat Jul 4 14:54:28 EDT 2009

Bill
Call the tool counter at your neighbourhood Sears and ask them when the
mechanic's tool sets are going on sale next.
They're normally $200ish and go on at half price.
You could buy either an inch or metric set and also buy the opposite
socket set
 'cause you need both and they usually go on sale at the same time.
 ( maybe $50 from regular $100)
dave