[DeTomaso] Pantera Jeep

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Sat Jul 4 14:23:32 EDT 2009

Dear Bill,

I have not done a restoration.
I would strongly recommend from what I have read that you purchase a good digital camera with a good flash and expect to take lots of photos before disassembly and during disassembly along with lots of notes and labels for parts. Other than that, I would think that you'd need a parts washer and a good budget for the necessary tools. I believe that there are some magazines available for hobbyist restorers and you might find them with a search on Amazon.com. I am sure others with actual experience will be forthcoming with advice for the rookie restorer.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles