[DeTomaso] MUSTANG ROTORS - WAS: Which Loctite

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 21:04:28 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/2/09 7 27 53, ihannington286720mi at comcast.net writes:

> Well, my EBC rotors came just now and they are one piece.  That's the bad
> news.  The good news is that I found a local parts store that has the
> Wagners.  The even better news is that they are $47.99 each!  That makes the
> 20% restocking fee for the EBC's a lot easier to swallow.

What is the issue here?   Is the strategy to separate the rotor from the hub,
and mate the Mustang rotor with the Pantera hub?   I thought it was a
straightforward swap, whereby you just tapped the studs out of the Mustang rotor/hub,
and out of the Pantera rotor/hub, and then installed the Pantera studs into
the Mustang rotor/hub?