[DeTomaso] MUSTANG ROTORS - WAS: Which Loctite

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 21:49:37 EST 2009

That's fine if your Mustang Rotor/hub is two seperate pieces like the
Pantera rotor, but if you have one piece design where the rotor and hub are
cast as one piece (like I bought) then they won't work.

Now I am not sure if I have to use my old hub with the new rotor or not.  I
am hoping to use the new (Mustang) hub with the new rotor, that's how I
understood it would work.  My Wagner rotors will not be in until monday, so
I will find out then.

Ian