[DeTomaso] Anyone using 245/40/17 Front Tires

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 20:46:54 EST 2009

I would like to hear from those who are running 245/40/17 tires on the front of your unflared narrow bodied Pantera's. I know it is common to use a 235/40/17 tire, but the tire I want to use does not come in that size. If you are using the 245, did you have to roll the front fender lips? Was there any contact anywhere that required trimming or other persuations (hammering) to make the tires fit? My car is lowered, and I am concerned about rubbing. Please share your experiences. Thanks in advance.

                                 Perry Lindsey