[DeTomaso] Oh happy days- AKA watch your backsides

Jim Ferrara tgr289 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 09:41:53 EST 2009

Darrell - what a bummer, I have 3534 (your car's slightly older twin
brother). I was using your car as a role model to restore mine (also going
back to its original blue).

Sorry to hear about that (in the East, our cars are all holed up in for
winter, so unless the roof collapses...ouch, did I really say that!)

Take care and Merry Christmas - Jim