[DeTomaso] Engine Bay Air Flow

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 22:07:03 EDT 2009

I have. I have a dual intake plenum and two 4"diameter ducts that have k%n
style air cleaners fully enclosed in billet jackets that go all the way to
the back of the car and pick up air with naca ducts right behind the a arms.
I have an anenometer that measures cfm and air temp but I have not been able
to test my results since I broke my leg. I am considering going to the rear
wheel wells if I don't get  good results at the back of the car.
Boyd