[DeTomaso] Engine Bay Air Flow

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 22:11:31 EDT 2009

I think the idea that hot air is three or four inches off the ground is a
misconception. Hot air rises . It is not static. In a fire they tell you to
try to get as close to the floor as is possible to try to breath. I have an
infrared thermometer and an anenometer that fits right into my ducting. Once
my leh is better I plan to continue my tests.
Boyd