[DeTomaso] Pantera EFI question from car on Hemmings.com

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:35:28 EDT 2009

Here is a link to the cross ram throttle body efi with the price listed it
is $5795  WITH OUT
the ecu, fuel pump, and filter screens.

http://www.twminduction.com/ThrottleBody/ThrottleBody-FR.html

Boyd

TWM Induction presents a real cross-ram manifold for the Ford 351 Windsor
small block engines. Eight long runners for stump-pulling torque and looks
to die for.

Our valley plate, with extended port wall construction enables us to machine
several different port configurations from OEM to 225's and beyond.

Soon to be available for Chevrolet 350, Chevrolet LS, Chevrolet Big Block,
Ford 302, and Ford 5.0 "Cammer" engines.

*Ford 351W Cross-Ram Throttle Body Fuel Injection Assembly
Retail price: $5795.00
Engine Control Unit (ECU), high pressure fuel pump and filter screens extra.

Ask about package pricing. *

One of SEMA's Best New Products for 2009!