[DeTomaso] Pantera EFI question from car on Hemmings.com

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Mon Aug 3 19:02:07 EDT 2009

Although it does not have the Wow factor of the cross ram, and may offer a
little bit less performance than a multiport set up the Holley Commander TBI
EFI has really been nice. Pretty easy to tune after reading the manual a
couple of times and for about $2700 including the Wide band O2 and TFI
distributor conversion I think it was well worth the cost for EFI for the
car.

Paul