[DeTomaso] NPR P38's & P-51's - Question for the grunts

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Wed Apr 1 17:24:16 EDT 2009

McDawg,
When I was on the big boat, training for the Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club,
we were forced to eat something - probably "sea-rations" ??I dunno.

Whatever it was, it was foul would make the newbies wolf cookies.
I've eaten f disgusting items but none so foul, when i can remember
her name I'll finish the story.

the Pope