[DeTomaso] NPR P38's & P-51's - Question for the grunts

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 16:52:22 EDT 2009

You don't think?

Have any of you slackers ever had to eat C-rats? No, I didn't think so.

I have a bad gunshot scar on my shoulder. Its uglier then I am....The reason its so ugly is our team medic had to use a P38 to dig the bullet out. I'll finish the story when I can remember the rest of it. By then it should have got more interesting.

Mad Dawg Antenucci

Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com