[DeTomaso] Cobra Kit Recommendation and Mustang for Sale

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:13:47 EDT 2008

Yep, my friends SP with the 427 I mentioned is close to the 600hp neighborhood and while it sounds like fun, it's not alot
of the time.  The opportunity to use the power are few.  You have to drive with so much care it gets tiring and frustrating.
I think he would have a more enjoyable car with something more streetable.  Riding along ain't that great either after the
novelty wears off...but then I think Cobras are at their best when setting still and being owned by someone else.
The FIA cars are my favorites.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa Y'all