[DeTomaso] Cobra Kit Recommendation and Mustang for Sale

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Sep 25 15:43:02 EDT 2008

FWIW, I had a Kirkham FIA "289"  (ok, 408 w/ webers).

550 hp /2200lbs - WAY to much for the street.  If you are a
"strassenkruzer" get a little less and enjoy it.  If you are a track
rat, this will give you the wood.

Big block? well its 600 hp (pending your taste and pocketbook) with a
little less stress.

email me for pics of a kirkham . . . .