[DeTomaso] WAGER GOES UP TO $2, 000, 000.00 DOLLARS Re: Silver State tuned Pantera

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 13:12:40 EDT 2008

Henrik and Torbjorn,

  I've just increased the wager to $2,000,000. AJ will post that on our website in the next couple days.

  I've got 5 e-mails from the veterans with real reasons why they aren't ready and about 25 "Private-To-You-Only" slacker emails with slacker excuses how each of them all know how much faster they're mama or some other invisible Pantera or Mangusta is but they can't go because engine is out, engine doesn't work, 3 cooling fans don't work, etc.

  Last night at the Capital Pantera Club meeting in Sacramento I was happy to see Pantera's with big wings, fat tires, huge cow catcher air dams, 400-500 HP engines but the only racer that was there was Carl Stein....for the second night in a row Carl who races the old Tommy Bahama Mangusta as well as a real Shelby told me how he was going to kick my old ass at Silver State. But when I asked "when" Carl looked down at his shoes and said,
  "maybe next year....but let me buy you dinner"

  The night before veteran Pantera racer Rick Carlile said he wanted to kick my butt too but then went on to talk about the meds he was on for his tired old body....said his engine was out of the Pantera and he couldn't get it back in or something like that....in the meantime he picked up the front end of Carl's Pantera to show off in front of a couple locals.  I mean what is wrong with that picture.  And Dan Courtney....oh geez, he's still talking about tires and wheels a year later.

  So bottom line I feel safe upping the wager to $2,000,000.00 dollars....come and get it!

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "Win Sponsorship $$$$ beating the old dawg"

Henrik Svensson <Henrik.Svensson at gda.se> wrote:
  I have Juniors old Silver State winner in the garage. Sadly the engine is out and it won't get back in this year...

Anyone have a copy of the POCA magasine from Winter 1993 the can sell me? My car is on the cover of that one. I have a really bad ex of the magasine and would love to find a nicer one.

Henrik