[DeTomaso] Silver State tuned Pantera

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 15:36:57 EDT 2008

Yea it ended up on the back of Benson's Pantera before we finally shamed him into getting rid of it....who has it now?

Henrik Svensson <Henrik.Svensson at gda.se> wrote:  Yes, I have his first car. It's much closer to stock. I have some racing goodies left on the car but it's mostly stock. On the pictures from the racing time it had a big wing mounted on the back of the car. Not on the deck lid like normal Panteras, it was bolted on to the rear of the car. I would love to find that wing (it was Juniors own design). I didn't by the car from Junior and the wing got lost somewhere on the way :(

The car is in the Provamo registry

Henrik