[DeTomaso] WAGER GOES UP TO $2, 000, 000.00 DOLLARS Re: Silver State tuned Pantera

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Wed Sep 10 13:38:40 EDT 2008

Doggie,

You one smart puppy!

The way I understand your challenge almost no one qualifies:

One must:

1) Drive a DeTomaso

2) Drive faster than you ever have (within the rules of the ORR organizers)

Since a driver must prove themselves to the event organizers before they are allowed
to run in the open/unlimited class, and you know that small circle of people.  You
know the status/willingness of these "pseudo-slacker" sleeps in the Dawg's shadow
guys.

No "newbie" or even done it once, got the T-shirt, guy will be allowed to run
unlimited.

So I think your challenge is a real gambling long-shot.

Provide a list of who qualifies for unlimited (with a deTomaso), and I'll
consider a biz proposition.

Only those select few could say buy Wilson's old car, prep it and run.

Yea it is possible, but not likely.  Bump your offer to $5,000,000,
and have Scott Black, Matt Stone and others publicize it.
Also give the challenger 1-year (the 2009 season).

Chuck