[DeTomaso] Webers

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Oct 27 11:27:21 EDT 2008

I talked to a Factory Five Cobra owner at a show on Saturday and he said the
exact same thing, he also wanted Webers, saw/heard some on another car at a
Cobra themed track day and after doing that, no longer wanted them because
all the lope sound was gone and it sounded "lame" at idle.

Michael in Savannah