[DeTomaso] NPC: Anyone have experience with a Snap-on CounselorMT1665?

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Oct 3 11:05:48 EDT 2008

Asa Jay,

I just picked up a MT 3505 Snap On "snifter". I am having the same problem
finding manuals. I emailed the factory with no response. They do make very
good test equipment.

This company on EBay has a lot of this type of equipment.

http://stores.ebay.com/Automotive-Equipment-Parts_Snap-on_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQ
fsubZ844464QQftidZ2QQtZkm

If any one can help on my MT 3505 please let me know. Do we have a Snap On
salesman on the list? (sorry Mark)

Good luck.

Larry - Cleveland