[DeTomaso] POCA Store Changes, currently CLOSED

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Oct 5 21:01:38 EDT 2008

The POCA Club Store, on-line is temporarily CLOSED.
The database and store structure have been copied to the new POCA
server.  However, the domain name has not been transfered as yet
(poca.com) and the security certificate has not been applied for.  We
have to wait until the domain name is transfered before we can apply for
the cert.

This does not completely stop you from making purchases, even on-line.
If you can locate the new site, feel free to make purchases, just
realize there is no cert yet, even though it's set up on https and you
-will- get a lock icon.  We need to check to make sure the whole Paypal
part is reconfigured correctly too, that might take another few days.

Anyway, this is just to let you know we'll be down for a little while,
maybe a week or two at the most.

Thank you for your patience,

Asa Jay